Regular Session (60mins)
Regular lecture sessions provided by speakers
Short Lecture (25mins)
Shorter lecture sessions than a regular session.
When and if applicable, two lectures with similar themes may be put into one time slot.
Combinations of sessions will be carefully considered and adjusted by the steering committee.
Panel Discussion (60mins)
In the panel discussion, selected panels will have a facilitated discussion on a given topic in front of the audience.
Where appropriate, the session becomes open to the audience for dynamic exchanges of opinions and Q&A.
Round-table Discussion (60mins)
Participants sit at the table along with a presenter of a topic and will have discussions as equal participants.
Interactive sessions including display of presentation materials and demonstrations will be held at designated exhibition areas in the venue. This will be a great opportunity for in-depth communication with visitors, which may be limited at lecture-type sessions, and present hands-on experience of technologies.
＜Examples of effective topics for the Interactive Session (appropriate exhibition content)＞
- Technologies where attendees can actually feel the effects by sense of touch
- Examples of deepened understanding of technology through seeing or hearing things that are actually moving
- Examples of practical application of I/O interface
- Presentation of application made by oneself
- Publication of posters relating to field of expertise, and face-to-face dialogue with attendees
- Demonstration of game production including coming up with ideas and motion production
We are also inviting participants in other formats of sessions as described below:
(The length of time slots and execution methods will be discussed separately considering the content of the application)
Participatory sessions where a facilitator helps participants learn through experience in a provided work environment.
Speakers give a lecture and explanation along a theme as lecturer.
Participants' works created under a given topic within an allocated timeframe will be reviewed and/or evaluated in a competition.