Regular Session (60mins)
Regular lecture sessions provided by speakers
Short Lecture (25mins)
Shorter lecture sessions than a regular session.
When and if applicable, two lectures with similar themes may be put into one time slot.
Combinations of sessions will be carefully considered and adjusted by the steering committee.
Panel Discussion (60mins)
In the panel discussion, selected panels will have a facilitated discussion on a given topic in front of the audience.
Where appropriate, the session becomes open to the audience for dynamic exchanges of opinions and Q&A.
Round-table Discussion (60mins)
Participants sit at the table along with a presenter of a topic and will have discussions as equal participants.
- Demonstration and relay videos that have been taken in advance will be broadcast, and a Q&A session will be held
- A longer time slot is allocated to the Q&A session compared to the lecture-style sessions
＜Examples of effective topics for the Interactive Session (appropriate exhibition content)＞
- An example that helps to strengthen the understanding of technology by watching and listening to how it actually works and operates
- Publish research results and prototypes, and discuss applications with participants
- Propose and demonstrate new user interfaces
- A virtual world where people can participate on a network
- Share ideas and demonstrate game production such as modeling
For specific examples, refer to the following 2021 regulation page:
*Special benefits will be treated the same as the regular sessions.
*The exhibition space will be closed due to COVID-19 this year.
Participatory sessions where a facilitator helps participants learn through experience in a provided work environment.
Speakers give a lecture and explanation along a theme as lecturer.
Participants' works created under a given topic within an allocated timeframe will be reviewed and/or evaluated in a competition.